Facebook Download Free For Android
1. Open Google Play. Tap its icon situated on the home screen to open Google Play Shop.
- If you can't find the icon on the very first page, swipe either left and right, or up and down the screen (depending on your phone model) to change between pages and look for the Google Play Shop icon.
- If the app is not on your home screen, try searching for it in the app drawer.
2. Browse for "Facebook" in the search bar. Tap the search tool (magnifying glass icon) at the top-right corner of Google Play and enter "Facebook." Press "OK" on your keyboard to start browsing.
3. Access the app's information page. The main website ought to be the very first app to come out in the list. Tap it.
4. Tap on the Install button. The app will instantly download and set up to your phone. Once it has finished downloading, merely tap Open, if you're still on the Google Play page. If you've gone out of Google Play, just look for the Facebook app icon in your list of applications.
- If you're asked for any special approval, simply tap the Okay button on the authorization prompt to start the download, which will take around a couple of seconds, depending upon your connection speed.
- After setup, you can access Facebook on your Android gadget through the app.
Ways to set up Facebook Home on Android 4.0 or higher
Facebook House is readily available for a restricted variety of Android gadgets. These consist of the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note II, HTC One X, HTC One X+, and HTC First. Fortunately, members of the xda Developers Forum developed a way to set up Facebook House on any Android device with Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean).
xda is a site for innovative Android users for software application adjustments that need greater understanding of the Android operating system. Lots of mods need root access and a healing ROM. However, you don't require either of those to install Facebook Home.
This setup of Facebook House was completed on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and your gadget may have various areas for different settings.
Prior to Installation
For Facebook The home of install properly, you should uninstall other Facebook-related apps. You can uninstall apps through the Settings menu by picking Apps. Scroll down to each Facebook-related app and tap on it. Now strike the uninstall button to eliminate the app from your device.
You will also have to enable apps from Unidentified sources. Enabling setup from unknown sources can be a prospective security threat due to the fact that it allows anonymous (unproven) apps to be installed. You must always know this when proceeding. In the settings menu scroll down and tap on security and select Unidentified sources.
Set up a file supervisor app on your gadget. Submit manager apps let you see files in your device with a file explorer. Astro File Supervisor is a typical option because it's simple to use. Together with seeing files, Astro File Supervisor can backup your apps and files along with sideload apps beyond Google Play.
Head over to the xda Developers Online forum and download the Facebook files. There will be 2 download links: one archive for Facebook House and the Facebook app apks and the second for Facebook Messenger.
To make the files simpler to manage, download them to a folder on your desktop. Extract the FB_Home RAR with an archive program such as WinRAR. You will have the files "com.facebook.home" and "com.facebook.katana." Link your Android device to your computer and move the files to a simple to discover place.
Open Astro File Manager and find the folder that you formerly copied. First install com.facebook.katana.apk (Facebook app) followed by com.facebook.home.apk (Facebook House launcher app). Now you can install fborca242.apk to include Facebook Messenger.
Enabling Facebook Home.
To allow Facebook Home, open the Facebook app and log in with your username and password. Open Facebook settings and scroll to the bottom of alternatives to make it possible for Facebook House. A menu will appear asking if you want to utilize Facebook House or the default Android Launcher. Choose Facebook Home and set it as the main launcher by picking Constantly.
A brand-new home.
Since the Android device you've installed Facebook Home on isn't really a formally supported gadget, some functions may differ. You can disable Facebook House by returning to the App Settings menu and unchecking "Allow Facebook House.".
Utilizing Facebook House alters the performance of your Android device. If you're a constant user of the social media network, then the launcher may be helpful. With the little choice of supported devices, this might be the only way you can personally test Facebook House and see if you like it. If you're curious on how Facebook works on a main gadget, here's our hands on installed on the Samsung Galaxy S3. And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Download Free For Android with your friends.