Facebook Download Android
1. Open Google Play. Tap its icon situated on the house screen to open Google Play Store.
- If you cannot discover the icon on the first page, swipe either left and right, or up and down the screen (depending on your phone model) to change in between pages and try to find the Google Play Shop icon.
- If the app is not on your home screen, try browsing for it in the app drawer.
2. Look for "Facebook" in the search bar. Tap the search tool (magnifying glass icon) at the top-right corner of Google Play and enter "Facebook." Press "OK" on your keyboard to begin browsing.
3. Gain access to the app's information page. The official website ought to be the first app to come out in the list. Tap it.
4. Tap on the Install button. The app will automatically download and install to your phone. Once it has completed downloading, merely tap Open, if you're still on the Google Play page. If you have actually gone out of Google Play, just try to find the Facebook app icon in your list of applications.
- If you're asked for any special consent, simply tap the Okay button on the permission trigger to start the download, which will take around a few seconds, depending on your connection speed.
- After setup, you can access Facebook on your Android device through the app.
How to install Facebook House on Android 4.0 or greater
Facebook Home is readily available for a minimal number of Android devices. These consist of the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note II, HTC One X, HTC One X+, and HTC First. Luckily, members of the xda Developers Online forum created a way to set up Facebook Home on any Android gadget with Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean).
xda is a site for advanced Android users for software adjustments that need higher knowledge of the Android operating system. Lots of mods need root gain access to and a recovery ROM. Nevertheless, you do not require either of those to install Facebook Home.
This installation of Facebook House was finished on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and your device may have various locations for different settings.
For Facebook House to set up properly, you should uninstall any other Facebook-related apps. You can uninstall apps through the Settings menu by selecting Apps. Scroll down to each Facebook-related app and tap on it. Now strike the uninstall button to remove the app from your device.
You will also require to enable apps from Unknown sources. Enabling installation from unidentified sources can be a prospective security risk due to the fact that it enables unsigned (unverified) apps to be set up. You must always understand this when continuing. In the settings menu scroll down and tap on security and choose Unidentified sources.
Install a file manager app on your device. File supervisor apps let you see files in your device with a file explorer. Astro File Supervisor is a common choice since it's simple to use. Along with seeing files, Astro File Manager can backup your apps and files along with sideload apps outside of Google Play.
Head over to the xda Developers Online forum and download the Facebook files. There will be 2 download links: one archive for Facebook House and the Facebook app apks and the 2nd for Facebook Messenger.
To make the files much easier to manage, download them to a folder on your desktop. Extract the FB_Home RAR with an archive program such as WinRAR. You will have the files "com.facebook.home" and "com.facebook.katana." Connect your Android gadget to your computer and move the files to a simple to discover location.
Open Astro File Manager and find the folder that you formerly copied. Initially set up com.facebook.katana.apk (Facebook app) followed by com.facebook.home.apk (Facebook Home launcher app). Now you can set up fborca242.apk to add Facebook Messenger.
Allowing Facebook Home.
To allow Facebook House, open the Facebook app and log in with your username and password. Open Facebook settings and scroll to the bottom of alternatives to make it possible for Facebook Home. A menu will appear asking if you desire to use Facebook House or the default Android Launcher. Choose Facebook House and set it as the main launcher by choosing Constantly.
A brand-new house.
Because the Android device you've set up Facebook House on isn't an officially supported device, some functions might differ. You can disable Facebook House by returning to the App Settings menu and unchecking "Enable Facebook Home.".
Utilizing Facebook Home changes the functionality of your Android device. If you're a constant user of the social network, then the launcher might be advantageous. With the small selection of supported gadgets, this may be the only way you can personally evaluate Facebook House and see if you like it. If you're curious on how Facebook deals with a main device, here's our hands on set up on the Samsung Galaxy S3. And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Download Android with your friends.