Facebook Delete All Posts
It's been three years because we published a post on the best ways to wipe your Facebook timeline and strip it down to nothing but we all know how Facebook changes from time to time, breaking techniques and hacks discovered to make the social networks platform more useable.
An Android app to delete your Facebook timeline was likewise released which we composed about but I make sure Facebook has actually killed this currently. The technique published in the short article to wipe clean Facebook timeline not works and we were gotten in touch with by one of our users who brought it to our notification.
I tried it and realized it was real. iMacros is a Firefox plugin that immediately loops whatever you tell it to do on a websites. Simply tell it to erase a post and loop it, it keeps doing it till each post has been deleted.
The new timeline does not support this add-on but then I just personally found a method around it that works pretty well. If you're fretted about past status updates and photos on your Facebook timeline screwing up your task prospects or personal life, here's a method out.
Using iMacros to Delete all Facebook Timeline Posts
- Now sit back, relax and view the magic take place. You can switch to another tab and just go ahead doing something else but be sure to examine every now and then to see if the posts are still being erased.
This works quite well at the time of composing this post. By the method, managing your privacy settings is suggested and we have a detailed on that you can have a look at.
How do I erase all my posts on Facebook at when using an Android/Windows PC?
To erase Facebook Posts simultaneously, you should first login to your Facebook Account.
- Go To Activity Log (Leading Right Fall Menu).
- To Delete Posts made by you, Change to Your Posts, you can find a Pencil like Icon, click on it & select Delete to erase it. There is likewise a choice to hide the Facebook Posts by selecting Hidden from Timeline.
- Delete it one by one & make your Timeline look tidy and clear.
- To Erase Posts tagged by another person, Switch to Posts You're Tagged In, you can discover a Pencil like Icon, click on it & choose Erase to erase it. There is likewise an option to conceal it by selecting Hidden from Timeline.
Regrettably there is no choice to delete all posts simultaneously, you have do it one by one.
If it's a Facebook Page, you can delete as much as 25 posts simultaneously.
Ways to erase Facebook Posts at as soon as on your Facebook Page?
- Open Your Facebook Page.
- Switch To Publishing Tools.
- Select the Checkbox that you can discover at Top of all your Posts & simply listed below the text "Released Posts".
- Click Actions and Erase alternative.
- You can erase approximately 25 posts simultaneously. Un-Select those which you want to left on your Page.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Delete All Posts with your friends.