Facebook Deactivated My Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an infraction of our Declaration of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts should comply with the following policies:
- You should provide your real first name and last name. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.
- You are not allowed to create several accounts that exist exclusively for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an offense of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the website.
- Profiles (timelines) developed to represent stars, family pets, concepts, or inanimate objects are strictly forbidden.
- Profiles (timelines) developed for the purpose of spamming or bugging others are strictly forbidden.
People on Facebook want to connect with their genuine friends and individuals they know in the genuine world. Because phony accounts can damage the stability of this environment, they are not allowed to stay on the site.
It seems that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to implement their policy about several accounts and fake profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine very first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).
So what taken place? Well, I believe it is among 2 things-- either somebody has reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using brand. In any case, I deserved a caution initially, prior to they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to contact me through Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Media Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours since they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Until then, if you need to, you can contact me by means of Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll have to upload ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't think many of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Deactivated My Account with your friends.