Facebook Countdown App
1. Log in to your Facebook account and type "countdown clock" (without quotes) in the search field on the page. Click the "See more outcomes for countdown clock" link that shows in the drop-down list, and after that click the "Apps" link on the left side to raise all the applications that perform this task.
2. Review the countdown clock applications, such as Graduation Countdown Clock or CBC Countdown Clock, to find the one you want to use. Click the "View App" button on the right to go to this page.
3. Click the "Details," "Wall" and "Reviews" links on the left to find out more info about the clock. When ready, click the "Include to My Page" link in the bottom, left corner to begin the installation process.
4. Follow the prompts to include the countdown feature to your account and gain access to the application page that lets you configure your clock. Use the available menus to choose a style and get in a date you wish to track. Click the "Release" or "Post" connect to continue.
5. Click the "Profile" link in the menu bar to see the countdown clock feature posted to your Wall.
The countdown clock applications all vary slightly, depending upon the one you choose.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Facebook Countdown App. Many thanks.