Facebook Block Someone
It is necessary to note this in advance-- by obstructing somebody you are not 100% entirely blocking absolutely every potentially interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook explains:
If you block someone, they will not be able to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or communicate with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you presently have with an individual you block will be broken (for example, relationship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Note that blocking someone might not avoid all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass elsewhere on the Web.
It's also worth discussing that when you obstruct somebody, not only will they not have the ability to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't be able to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, sign in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Privacy section of your settings page.
3. Get in the name of the person you wish to block in the Individual field. Alternately, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email submitted, however you'll have to know exactly which email address they have related to their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you got in matches more than someone, a list will appear showing all of the possible matches. Locate the individual you want to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to eliminate this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link next to the obstructed individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Block Someone with your friends.