Facebook Apps To See Who Visits Your Profile
There are many 3rd party software application tools which declare to do the work for you however I doubt their credibility. In this tutorial, I am going to tell you about a number of basic techniques which will let you know who saw your profile the most variety of times.
Technique 1 : Using Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a totally free Google chrome extension that allows you to track who sees your facebook.It works just what it says, but the only restriction is it only works for the chrome users so you can only track those visitors who currently have this extension installed on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome web browser other wise this extension will not work. So it is much better to make your good friends mindful about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
How To See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now notice an additional 'visitors' tab beside the left of 'house' on the leading blue bar.
3. Click it, a popup will open revealing you the recent visitors of your facebook profile with time, but as I pointed out in the past, it will only show those visitors who have currently set up the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% complimentary and ad free chrome extension. It's idea is cool and works great if more persons are using it.
Technique 2 : Handbook Approach To Examine Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click your browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the ideal corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Do not include Quotes).
5. Next to that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are actually profile IDs's of individuals or your pals who visit your FB timeline.
6. Just go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "". For example, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The first ID shows the one who checks out profile more often while the last ID never visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Facebook Apps To See Who Visits Your Profile. Many thanks.