Download Facebook For Android
1. Open Google Play. Tap its icon located on the house screen to open Google Play Shop.
- If you cannot find the icon on the first page, swipe either left and right, or up and down the screen (depending on your phone design) to change between pages and search for the Google Play Store icon.
- If the app is not on your house screen, attempt browsing for it in the app drawer.
2. Look for "Facebook" in the search bar. Tap the search tool (magnifying glass icon) at the top-right corner of Google Play and key in "Facebook." Press "OK" on your keyboard to start searching.
3. Access the app's details page. The main site must be the very first app to come out in the list. Tap it.
4. Tap on the Install button. The app will immediately download and install to your phone. Once it has completed downloading, just tap Open, if you're still on the Google Play page. If you have actually headed out of Google Play, just search for the Facebook app icon in your list of applications.
- If you're requested for any unique permission, just tap the Okay button on the permission trigger to start the download, which will take around a couple of seconds, depending on your connection speed.
- After installation, you can access Facebook on your Android gadget through the app.
How to set up Facebook House on Android 4.0 or higher
Facebook Home is readily available for a limited number of Android gadgets. These include the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note II, HTC One X, HTC One X+, and HTC First. Luckily, members of the xda Developers Forum developed a way to install Facebook House on any Android gadget with Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean).
xda is a website for sophisticated Android users for software modifications that require higher understanding of the Android os. Lots of mods need root access and a recovery ROM. Nevertheless, you do not require either of those to set up Facebook House.
This setup of Facebook House was finished on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and your device may have various places for various settings.
For Facebook Home to install correctly, you should uninstall any other Facebook-related apps. You can uninstall apps through the Settings menu by selecting Apps. Scroll down to each Facebook-related app and tap on it. Now hit the uninstall button to remove the app from your gadget.
You will likewise need to allow apps from Unidentified sources. Allowing setup from unknown sources can be a prospective security danger because it permits anonymous (unverified) apps to be installed. You must constantly understand this when proceeding. In the settings menu scroll down and tap on security and choose Unknown sources.
Install a file supervisor app on your device. File supervisor apps let you see files in your device with a file explorer. Astro File Manager is a common option since it's simple to utilize. Along with viewing files, Astro File Supervisor can backup your apps and files in addition to sideload apps beyond Google Play.
Head over to the xda Developers Forum and download the Facebook files. There will be 2 download links: one archive for Facebook Home and the Facebook app apks and the second for Facebook Messenger.
To make the files easier to manage, download them to a folder on your desktop. Extract the FB_Home RAR with an archive program such as WinRAR. You will have the files "com.facebook.home" and "com.facebook.katana." Connect your Android device to your computer system and move the files to an easy to find place.
Open Astro File Manager and locate the folder that you formerly copied. Initially set up com.facebook.katana.apk (Facebook app) followed by com.facebook.home.apk (Facebook Home launcher app). Now you can set up fborca242.apk to include Facebook Messenger.
Making It Possible For Facebook House.
To make it possible for Facebook Home, open the Facebook app and log in with your username and password. Open Facebook settings and scroll to the bottom of options to make it possible for Facebook House. A menu will appear asking if you wish to utilize Facebook Home or the default Android Launcher. Select Facebook Home and set it as the primary launcher by picking Constantly.
A new house.
Because the Android device you have actually set up Facebook Home on isn't an officially supported device, some functions may vary. You can disable Facebook Home by returning to the App Settings menu and unchecking "Make it possible for Facebook Home.".
Using Facebook House changes the functionality of your Android gadget. If you're a constant user of the social media network, then the launcher may be advantageous. With the little selection of supported devices, this may be the only way you can personally check Facebook House and see if you like it. If you wonder on how Facebook deals with an official gadget, here's our hands on installed on the Samsung Galaxy S3. And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Download Facebook For Android with your friends.