Deactivate Facebook Account And Reactivate
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are a violation of our Declaration of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts need to comply with the following policies:
- You need to supply your real given name and last name. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.
- You are not permitted to produce multiple accounts that exist entirely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an offense of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the website.
- Profiles (timelines) created to represent stars, pets, ideas, or inanimate objects are strictly forbidden.
- Profiles (timelines) developed for the function of spamming or harassing others are strictly forbidden.
Individuals on Facebook desire to interact with their genuine friends and individuals they know in the real life. Given that fake accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not enabled to remain on the website.
It appears that finally Facebook are actially starting to implement their policy about multiple accounts and phony profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or surname (like Bob rather of Robert).
So what taken place? Well, I think it is among 2 things-- either someone has actually reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using brand names. Either way, I should have a caution initially, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to contact me via Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Media Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours since they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Until then, if you need to, you can call me via Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets disabled you'll need to submit ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't think a lot of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Deactivate Facebook Account And Reactivate with your friends.