Deactivate Account Facebook
I clicked through to see why:
Fake accounts are an offense of our Declaration of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts need to comply with the following policies:
- You must provide your real given name and surname. Impersonating anybody or anything is restricted.
- You are not permitted to produce numerous accounts that exist exclusively for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an infraction of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the website.
- Profiles (timelines) developed to represent celebrities, animals, ideas, or inanimate things are strictly prohibited.
- Profiles (timelines) created for the purpose of spamming or harassing others are strictly restricted.
People on Facebook want to engage with their real good friends and individuals they know in the real life. Given that phony accounts can damage the stability of this environment, they are not enabled to stay on the website.
It seems that finally Facebook are actially beginning to implement their policy about numerous accounts and fake profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine very first or surname (like Bob instead of Robert).
So what occurred? Well, I think it's one of 2 things-- either someone has reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on making use of brand. In any case, I should have a warning first, prior to they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one has the ability to call me through Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Network Manager, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours since they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Until then, if you require to, you can contact me via Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll need to upload ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't think numerous of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Deactivate Account Facebook with your friends.