Create Facebook Cover Photo
1. These are the first images I see when I land on your page and they set the tone regarding what I need to anticipate to see. Whether that tone is correct or not it is implanted in my head.
2. Your online direct exposure and traffic is replacing traditional physical traffic however the fundamentals of service are still the very same. You would never ever ask me to the Grand Opening of your company at a standard place without making certain everything is ideal and in place. So why do it online?
We have actually assembled a little "cheat-sheet" that will assist you rock out your Facebook page. The information is easily offered on Facebook but sometimes tough to discover and puzzling so we have actually made the effort to simplify it.
Cover Picture Dimensions
Cover images are 851 pixels broad and 315 pixels tall. If you upload an image that's smaller sized than these measurements, it will get extended to this larger size and may appear fuzzy or low res. The image you submit must be at least 399 pixels wide.
To get the very best quality image and fastest load times for your Page, publish an sRGB JPG file that's 851 pixels large, 315 pixels tall and less than 100 kilobytes.
Profile Image Dimensions
Yes. Your profile picture must be at least 180 pixels wide. If you are not sure of whether or not your photo fulfills this requirement, you can right-click on the image to see the image homes, which should include the photo measurements (ex: 100 x 91 would be too little).
If you cannot discover the image's measurements, attempt publishing the image and appointing it as your profile picture. You will see the following error message if the image is too little.
Facebook Page Terms for Cover Photos
Facebook has created some new terms that should be followed. All covers are public. This indicates that anybody who visits your Page will have the ability to see your cover. Covers can not be misleading, misleading, or infringe on anybody else's copyright. You might not encourage individuals to publish your cover to their personal timelines.
Covers might not include:
- Cost or purchase details, such as "40% off" or "Download it on socialmusic.com";
- Contact info such as a website address, email, mailing address, or information that ought to go in your Page's "About" area;
- Referrals to Facebook features or actions, such as "Like" or "Share" or an arrow pointing from the cover image to any of these functions; or
- Calls to action, such as "Get it now" or "Tell your buddies."
Essentially, Facebook wants your Page cover picture to be an attractive picture and they want to help you get as numerous followers/ fans as possible.
There you have it. You are now all set to setup your remarkable Facebook Cover Image and Profile Picture when you do, make certain to let us know.
Such articles Create Facebook Cover Photo thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.