Countdown Timer For Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account and type "countdown clock" (without quotes) in the search field on the page. Click the "See more outcomes for countdown clock" link that shows in the drop-down list, and after that click the "Apps" link on the left side to raise all the applications that perform this job.
2. Review the countdown clock applications, such as Graduation Countdown Clock or CBC Countdown Clock, to find the one you wish to use. Click the "View App" button on the right to go to this page.
3. Click the "Info," "Wall" and "Evaluations" links on the delegated discover out more information about the clock. When all set, click the "Contribute to My Page" link in the bottom, left corner to begin the installation process.
4. Follow the triggers to add the countdown function to your account and access the application page that lets you configure your clock. Use the available menus to choose a style and enter a date you desire to track. Click the "Publish" or "Post" link to continue.
5. Click the "Profile" link in the menu bar to see the countdown clock function posted to your Wall.
The countdown clock applications all vary slightly, depending upon the one you pick.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Countdown Timer For Facebook. Many thanks.