Connect My Twitter To My Facebook
You can likewise eliminate all Twitter posts from your Facebook business page. Relink Twitter and the service page later on if you desire to use the auto-posting feature once again.
1. Browse your Web internet browser to Facebook. Broaden the menu in the top right corner of the Facebook page and select "Account Settings."
2. Click "Apps" in the left pane to view the list of apps that have access to your account.
3. Click the "Edit" link at the right of the "Twitter" app.
4. Click the "Get rid of app" link in the top right corner of the app info area.
5. Place a check mark in front of the "Delete all app activity" if you wish to take all vehicle Twitter posts off Facebook.
6. Click the "Remove" button to unlink the 2 accounts and eliminate the Twitter posts.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Connect My Twitter To My Facebook. Many thanks.