Can You Get Back Deleted Messages On Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click on a little triangle at the pointer right corner of the screen near the lock icon.
3. When the drop-down menu occurs, choose Settings.
4. Select the General tab on top left of the menu.
5. Locate the Download a copy of your Facebook information link placed underneath the General settings box.
6. Press Download a copy button.
7. On the Download Your Info window, click Download Archive to begin downloading.
8. Enter your Facebook password and press Send to continue.
9. When the data is downloaded, open the data folder and find the index.htm file in the facebook-yourusername folder.
10. Now you need to discover the Messages folder and look for the conversation that you require. Ideally, you'll find it!
To prevent important Facebook messages from loss or accidental elimination, we would recommend you to set up Facebook to send copies of messages to your email account. For this purpose, you must:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on a little triangle at the pointer right corner of the screen near the lock icon and choose Settings from a drop-down menu.
- Open Notifications settings and click Edit button alongside the Email messages.
- On the brand-new window, discover the What you'll receive choice and mark the Select the All alerts, except the ones you unsubscribe from.
- Then scroll down and click Turn on near the Messages alternative (the very first one from the list).
That's it. Now all Facebook messages will instantly be sent out to your e-mail. To prevent email from being clogged by Facebook messages, we would suggest to filter Facebook messages and produce a different folder for them.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Can You Get Back Deleted Messages On Facebook. Many thanks.