Can You Block Someone On Facebook
It is essential to note this in advance-- by blocking somebody you are not 100% entirely blocking definitely every potentially interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook explains:
If you obstruct somebody, they will not be able to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or engage with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you currently have with a person you obstruct will be broken (for example, friendship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Keep in mind that blocking somebody might not avoid all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not reach elsewhere on the Web.
It's also worth discussing that when you obstruct somebody, not only will they not have the ability to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't have the ability to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First off, sign in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Privacy area of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the individual you want to block in the Individual field. At the same time, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email filed, however you'll have to know exactly which email address they have actually connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you got in matches more than someone, a list will appear showing all of the possible matches. Locate the individual you desire to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you desire to eliminate this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link beside the obstructed individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Can You Block Someone On Facebook with your friends.