Can I Save A Video From Facebook To My Computer
There are numerous apps and software applications that you can set up and download Facebook videos In this article, I concentrated on two fundamental ways to perform this job. You do not need to download and install any software or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following 2 simple approaches.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Assistance of Other Websites
This is a convenient technique of downloading a Facebook video if you are using a PC or laptop. Though it deals with your Smart device as well, you may find it a bit challenging to change between websites. The most common sites for this task are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are lots of others however I discovered these trusted and easy to use. Here are the steps to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in an internet browser. Ideally Google Chrome.
2. Right click the wanted video. It will open a context menu. From this menu pick the "Show Video URL" choice.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pressing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and type in the URL of one of these websites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you desire to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the space offered on the opened site in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pressing Get in secret.
6. Select the needed video quality and the location on your device where you desire to wait.
7. Your needed video will be downloaded in a couple of seconds.
Now you do not need to scroll down your Facebook page to find and replay a fascinating video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you wish.
Technique 2: Straight from Facebook.
The 2nd method lacks any app or website. You can directly download Facebook Videos by following these quick steps-.
1. Login Facebook and open the preferred video by clicking on it. It will open in a brand-new tab.
2. The video must be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, replace "www" with "m" and press enter.
3. Now scroll down to the wanted video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video once again here (It is important to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be prompted to conserve the video on your PC or laptop through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Provide a sensible name to the video and save it on your laptop computer or PC for future use.
When you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop, you can quickly copy it in your mobile phone and take pleasure in the videos even when you are offline. These are the two easiest method to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some undependable app or software application. If we missed something much easier, do not think twice to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Can I Save A Video From Facebook To My Computer with your friends.