With the social networking sites, comes dependency and other health issues but apart from this, such sites provide people a mental increase. Like they say "absolutely nothing is ideal", there are different issues with Facebook too, with which one can encounter! One example of this is a user can not alter his name on Facebook much quickly. If you have not attempted it yet, try it out; we make sure you will not succeed at first effort even if you are a professional user.
Can I Change My Facebook Name
Changing name on Facebook is easy, only you have to go settings section, and after that, you can change your Facebook profile name utilizing your Android, iPhone or PC Let's see the best ways to do so.
Change Name using PC.
1. Open Facebook on your PC using a web browser.
2. Click the little arrow button on top right corner of the Facebook.
3. Navigate to Settings > General.
4. Now click "Edit" button next to the "Name.".
5. Click "Review Modifications" button, and enter your Facebook Password in the popup box.
6. Lastly, Click "Conserve changes" button.
Change Name using Mobile app (Android/iPhone).
1. Open Facebook app on your Mobile.
2. Tap the menu button on top right corner of the app.
3. Go to Account settings > General > Name, and now change your name, tap "Review Changes" button.
4. Last but not least, enter your password and tap "Conserve changes.".
Change Name before 60 days on Facebook After Limitation.
As I pointed out above, After changing your name on Facebook, you may not be able to alter your name within 60 days after altering one time. Facebook doesn't enable you to utilize a minimum of your formerly utilized name rather of brand-new name although after checking out following guidelines, you would be able to use your formerly utilized profile name.
Note that you can only have the ability to change your previously utilized Facebook name, you might not have the ability to add a brand-new name.
Change Name before 60 days utilizing Desktop Web browser.
1. Log into Facebook.
2. Click this link; you will see a window with "Secure Your Account" message.
3. Then, Click "Continue" button.
4. You will be asked to enter your password, now enter your password.
5. When you entered the password, you will be rerouted to next page.
6. It the next page, choose "Begin" button.
7. Now Facebook will instantly detect all current modifications on your Facebook account. 7. After that, Click "Continue" button.
8. Go into a new password for your Facebook account.
9. Then, Facebook will reveal both your formerly utilized Facebook name and just recently altered Facebook Name. Select previously used Facebook Call and click "Next" button. And complete other actions.
That's it. Now have actually successfully altered your name on Facebook within 60 days limit.
Change Name on Facebook prior to 60 days limit using Mobile.
Facebook Mobile Users also can change their Facebook name before 60 days limit. To do so, they only have to open this relate to Facebook Application. After that, follow all above intro on your Android or iPhone. You can use "Open Link" app to open this URL with the Facebook app. Or Mobile users also can utilize a Web web browser to do above job.
Final Words: Service: how do I Change Name on Facebook?
It is a total guide to alter Name on Facebook. You can utilize your Android or iPhone to do so. Every user can rapidly alter their name on Facebook although great deals of individuals believe it is impossible that altering name on Facebook prior to 60 days limit. Hope this post will work for those who want to modify their name on Facebook again and again.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Can I Change My Facebook Name with your friends.