Blocking Someone On Facebook
It is essential to note this up front-- by obstructing someone you are not 100% totally blocking definitely every potentially interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook explains:
If you block somebody, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or connect with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you currently have with an individual you obstruct will be broken (for example, relationship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Keep in mind that obstructing somebody might not avoid all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not reach elsewhere on the Web.
It's likewise worth mentioning that when you block someone, not just will they not have the ability to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't have the ability to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First off, check in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Privacy section of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the person you desire to obstruct in the Person field. At the same time, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email filed, but you'll have to understand precisely which email address they have actually connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you went into matches more than one individual, a list will appear showing all of the possible matches. Locate the individual you wish to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to remove this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the get rid of link beside the blocked person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Blocking Someone On Facebook with your friends.