Block Friends On Facebook
It is very important to note this up front-- by obstructing somebody you are not 100% completely blocking absolutely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook explains:
If you obstruct somebody, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or interact with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you currently have with a person you obstruct will be broken (for example, relationship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Note that blocking somebody might not avoid all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass elsewhere on the Web.
It's also worth discussing that when you block somebody, not just will they not be able to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't be able to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, check in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Privacy area of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the individual you desire to block in the Individual field. Alternately, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email submitted, however you'll require to know precisely which email address they have related to their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than one person, a list will appear showing all of the possible matches. Find the person you desire to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you want to eliminate this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the eliminate link beside the obstructed person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Block Friends On Facebook with your friends.