Block A Friend On Facebook
It is very important to note this up front-- by obstructing someone you are not 100% entirely blocking absolutely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook describes:
If you obstruct somebody, they will not have the ability to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or engage with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you currently have with an individual you block will be broken (for example, friendship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Note that obstructing someone may not prevent all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not extend to somewhere else on the Web.
It's likewise worth pointing out that when you obstruct somebody, not only will they not have the ability to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not have the ability to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First up, sign in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy area of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the person you want to block in the Individual field. At the same time, you can enter their email address in the Email filed, however you'll have to know precisely which email address they have connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you went into matches more than one individual, a list will appear displaying all the possible matches. Find the individual you wish to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to eliminate this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the eliminate link next to the blocked person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Block A Friend On Facebook with your friends.