Who Visited My Facebook Profile How To Check
There are numerous 3rd celebration software application tools which declare to do the work for you but I question their credibility. In this tutorial, I am going to inform you about a number of simple techniques which will let you know who saw your profile the most variety of times.
Technique 1 : Using Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a free Google chrome extension that allows you to track who views your facebook.It works just what it says, however the only limitation is it just works for the chrome users so you can only track those visitors who currently have this extension installed on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome internet browser other wise this extension will not work. So it is much better to make your friends aware about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
Ways to See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now notice an additional 'visitors' tab beside the left of 'house' on the top blue bar.
3. Click it, a popup will open showing you the recent visitors of your facebook profile with time, however as I pointed out in the past, it will only show those visitors who have actually already installed the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% free and advertisement free chrome extension. It's idea is cool and works fantastic if more persons are utilizing it.
Technique 2 : Handbook Approach To Check Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click on your browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the ideal corner, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Don't consist of Quotes).
5. Next to that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are in fact profile IDs's of people or your good friends who visit your FB timeline.
6. Just go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "". For example, if the ID is abcd, you need to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The first ID reveals the one who goes to profile more frequently while the last ID never ever visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Who Visited My Facebook Profile How To Check. Many thanks.