What Happens When You Deactivate Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an infraction of our Declaration of Rights and Obligations. All accounts should abide by the following policies:
- You need to supply your genuine given name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.
- You are not enabled to develop several accounts that exist entirely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is a violation of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) created to represent celebrities, pets, concepts, or inanimate items are strictly restricted.
- Profiles (timelines) created for the function of spamming or bothering others are strictly restricted.
People on Facebook wish to communicate with their real pals and individuals they know in the genuine world. Considering that fake accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not allowed to stay on the site.
It seems that finally Facebook are actially starting to implement their policy about several accounts and fake profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the concern, as their policy states: Labels can be used as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your real very first or surname (like Bob instead of Robert).
So exactly what taken place? Well, I believe it is among 2 things-- either somebody has actually reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on making use of brand names. In any case, I was worthy of a warning initially, before they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody has the ability to contact me via Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Network Manager, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Till then, if you require to, you can call me by means of Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets disabled you'll have to upload ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not believe much of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the What Happens When You Deactivate Facebook Account with your friends.