What Happens When I Deactivate My Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Fake accounts are a violation of our Declaration of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts should comply with the following policies:
- You need to provide your genuine given name and last name. Impersonating anyone or anything is restricted.
- You are not enabled to develop several accounts that exist exclusively for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an infraction of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the website.
- Profiles (timelines) created to represent celebs, animals, ideas, or inanimate items are strictly forbidden.
- Profiles (timelines) produced for the purpose of spamming or harassing others are strictly restricted.
Individuals on Facebook wish to communicate with their genuine buddies and the people they know in the real life. Because fake accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not allowed to stay on the website.
It appears that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to enforce their policy about numerous accounts and fake profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Labels can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or surname (like Bob instead of Robert).
So exactly what happened? Well, I believe it's one of 2 things-- either somebody has actually reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on making use of trademark name. In any case, I was worthy of a warning first, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody has the ability to call me by means of Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Media Supervisor, this is a major blow. It's been 3 hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Till then, if you have to, you can contact me via Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or utilize comping labels-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll need to upload ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't believe many of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the What Happens When I Deactivate My Facebook Account with your friends.