Hence, this application appears like a beneficial and convenient tool for staying connected with buddies or family members. However, while some users discover Facebook Messenger useful application, others complain that setup of other program is bothersome. Not so long ago it was enough to keep just one Facebook app, and now users are required to set up another one in order to enjoy all social media network's functions. Therefore, they need to utilize extra phone area.
Uninstall Facebook Messenger
When installing Messenger people likewise have to give the app consent to access the info related to their contacts, SMS, phone, calendar, connection, location, images and other files, camera, microphone, Wi-Fi information, gadget ID, and numerous other details.
Formally, Facebook mentions that this information is required for supplying much better services and relevant ads. However, you can discover various speculations and rumors how this social network spies on users and how aggregated information might be used. We can not confirm or deny these talks. However for those who are worried about their personal privacy, we can assist to uninstall messenger from their phones.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on Android
If you have an Android gadget and wish to disable Facebook Messenger, you have to follow these actions:
1. Open Google Play
2. Search for this application utilizing the magnifying glass in the leading right corner. There you can type "Facebook Messenger".
3. Similarly, you can also access the "My Apps" list where you will discover all the apps you have installed on your phone. Go to "Settings and simply scroll down until you find the "Apps" area.
4. As soon as you have found the "Messenger" app, click the "Uninstall" button and validate that you wish to begin uninstalling this application. When ended up, you will see that the Facebook Messenger icon has actually disappeared from your "Start" menu and if you also had it there.
If you don't want to completely erase the app but simply disable it, here's how to do it.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on iPhone
If you're trying to find ways to uninstall Facebook Messenger from iPhone or iPad the procedure is basic:
1. Press the Messenger icon for a couple of seconds and see it start to shake and show a cross in the left corner.
2. Now, you'll simply have to press it.
3. The app will be uninstalled.
The Best Ways To Uninstall Facebook Messenger on a Windows Phone
Facebook Messenger likewise exists for Windows smart devices, so if that's your OS, you should do the following:
1. Go to the list of applications and press on Messenger.
2. Then, a sort of popup menu with the "Uninstall" alternative appears, then press it.
3. You need to answer "Yes" to validate you wish to erase this app and so completely uninstall Facebook Messenger for your Windows Phone.
Shut Off Facebook Messenger from your computer system
If you're likewise fed up of getting messages on your computer system's Facebook messenger, then here's how to deactivate it. You won't be able to erase it on the computer system totally as the messaging function is not a different app, however part of the social media:
- Discover the chat bar at the right of your screen.
- Go to the "choices" sign at the far right of the screen.
- Click "Turn off chat".
- Pick if you want your chat to be switched off for all your contacts or simply particular individuals.
If you want to check out comparable short articles to Uninstall Facebook Messenger, we suggest you search around our Web category.