Twitter Facebook Link
You can likewise remove all Twitter posts from your Facebook service page. Relink Twitter and the business page later on if you want to use the auto-posting feature again.
1. Browse your Web web browser to Facebook. Expand the menu in the leading right corner of the Facebook page and select "Account Settings."
2. Click "Apps" in the left pane to view the list of apps that have access to your account.
3. Click the "Edit" link at the right of the "Twitter" app.
4. Click the "Get rid of app" link in the leading right corner of the app information section.
5. Location a check mark in front of the "Erase all app activity" if you wish to take all vehicle Twitter posts off Facebook.
6. Click the "Eliminate" button to unlink the two accounts and get rid of the Twitter posts.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Twitter Facebook Link. Many thanks.