In this guide, we're just going to tell you the best ways to sync your Facebook contacts with your Android phone-- which is used to be actually really easy till Facebook altered their API and made it essentially impossible to sync contact lists.
Sync Facebook Contacts To Android?
Here, whatever the trick is going to be gone over here is inning accordance with the most recent and upgraded version of the FB. So, prior to using this technique, this thing remember. Now, have an appearance at the basic and easy actions of Ways to Sync Facebook Contacts to smartphones gadgets.
- Firstly, open the Facebook App on your Android mobile.
- On the house page of the Facebook, listed below the search panel, you must see four options horizontally.
- Here, tap on the last alternative as 3 lines, which is at the upper right corner of the screen.
- It brings you to a new screen which is having some options.
- Now, you need to see the 3rd option as Buddies. Tap on it.
- Then, go to the Contacts Tab.
- On the next screen, at the bottom of the screen, there is a blue color box with a text Get going.
- Tap on it, to proceed.
After that, wait until the completion of the procedure. Due to the fact that this process may take some time. If as soon as the procedure is done, then you are likewise done effectively! By this way, you can quickly Sync Facebook Contacts to Android mobile phone.
However, exactly what to do if you wish to erase imported contacts on Facebook.
To do so,
- Go to the Menu >> Facebook >> Choice >> Pals >> Contacts tab.
- Here, it shows you a list of the contacts that have actually been imported.
- Now, choose one-by-one contacts, scroll down the screen and select erase.
Above process will assist you to delete the imported contacts on the Facebook. We hope that this conversation will be really beneficial to you to obtain the endless delight of Facebook. If it assists you, then also share it with other Facebook users. If that's all we can tell about Sync Facebook Contacts To Android I hope this article was helpful thank you.