Shared Videos On Facebook
Sharing a Good friend's Video Post
1. Browse to Facebook and log in. Locate your good friend's video that you wish to share.
2. Click the blue "Share" button below the video.
3. Click "Share Link" in order to post the video for your pals to see. Learn more about editing the video information and personal privacy settings in the "Editing a Video's Personal privacy and Details Details" section at the end of this post.
Uploading your Personal Video from your Computer
1. Browse to Facebook and log in. Click the "Include Photos/Video" button. This link is at the top of the page, immediately following the "Update Status" and preceding the "Produce Photo Album" text.
2. Browse through your computer and pick a video to publish.
- Facebook will just allow you to submit videos in these formats: 3g2, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, avi, dat, divx, dv, f4v, flv, m2ts, m4v, mkv, mod, mov, mp4, mpe, mpeg, mpeg4, mpg, mts, nsv, ogm, ogv, qt, tod, ts, vob, and wmv. You can discover the file format by best clicking on the file and choosing "Properties" in Windows or "Get Details" in Mac OS X. You will discover the file format noted next to "Submit Format" in Windows and "Kind" in Mac OS X.
- Facebook likewise limits the size and length of the video. You might only publish video which are up to 1gb or 20 minutes, whichever precedes.
3. Click on the file you wish to publish then click "Open.".
4. Click "Post" to post your video. The video will spend some time to submit, but Facebook will notify you when the video is ready to view.
Posting a Video's URL.
1. Discover your video's URL (normally in the top bar of your internet browser). Copy the URL.
- You might copy a URL by highlighting it and either right-clicking then selecting "copy" or by pushing CTL+C on your keyboard.
2. Navigate and log into Facebook.
3. Paste the URL as a status update. Then click "Post." You will see that you can play the video straight from Facebook.
- To past the URL, you may either right-click and select "paste" or push CTL+V on your keyboard.
Publishing a Video Using the "Share" Function.
1. Discover the video you wish to share on your desired video site.
2. Discover the "Share" Button and Click it.
- In Youtube, the button looks like linked text (i.e. "Share") below the video.
- In DailyMotion, the button is an overlay on the video which specifically says "Facebook" with the Facebook logo design.
- If you are using a different website, then you might need to look for a variation of the "Share" button.
3. Follow any needed steps to share with Facebook.
- In Youtube, a drop-down list will appear. Click the blue and white "f," the Facebook logo.
- In DailyMotion, merely click the very first Facebook logo that is overlaid on the video.
- Other "Share" features may have you click on other variations of the Facebook logo.
4. Log in to Facebook and write a comment if you wish.
5. Click the "Share" button. Your video will be posted and you will have the ability to see it from Facebook.
Modifying a Video's Privacy and Information Details.
When sharing a video on Facebook, you might include additional info about it. Before clicking "Post" from Facebook or utilizing the "Share" function from other websites, consider exactly what extra details you 'd like to add about the video.
1. Write something about the video by typing in the area that says, "State something about this ...".
2. Click "Custom" to pick who you desire to see the video. For circumstances, you can permit anybody on the web to view it by picking "Public" or limit access to just your Facebook buddies by clicking "Good friends.".
3. Tag individuals to the video by clicking on the icon in the lower left-hand side which appears like a profile of a person with a plus indication. Type their name and after that click on that individual when Facebook notes them.
4. Include a location to the video by clicking on the icon which looks like an upside-down teardrop. Type the place and then click your preferred area when Facebook lists it.
5. Click the icon which appears like a smiling face to add exactly what you're feeling or doing.
- Browse through Facebook's alternatives, such as "sensation" or "viewing." You may decide to select among the options Facebook provides or type your very own action. For circumstances, if you are watching a particular program then type the name and Facebook will most likely list the program, which you would click. If you want to state that you are "watching my family" because you have shared your substantial other's vacation video, however, then you may merely type that text in the box. Because Facebook does not have a pre-programmed for "my household," you will have to scroll to the bottom of the preset choices and click on your specific text (in this instance "my family").
6. Guarantee the "State something about this ..." area updates as you have chosen prior to clicking "Post.".
Hopefully this short article Shared Videos On Facebook has given you further insight into the Facebook.