I'm guilty, as I make sure all of us are, of taking a trip to other cities without seeking to see what good friends are living there due to the fact that I'm concentrated on the primary task at hand. It never ever fails that somebody will talk about my status as I'm departing stating that we must have fulfilled up.
Well, this is a fantastic idea to assist sustain relationships that you've established from the organizations you come from. Let's be sincere, it can be tough to keep track of the many moves that take amongst young professionals after college ... or that crucial volunteer that you might have forgotten!
Search Facebook Friends By City
1. Open Facebook. The Facebook app icon looks like a white "f" on a dark-blue background. Facebook will open to your News Feed if you're currently visited.
- If you aren't already visited, enter your e-mail address (or phone number) and password, then tap Log in.
2. Tap the search bar. It's at the top of the screen. This will raise your gadget's keyboard.
3. Get in a person's name. Enter a person's name, then tap Search.
4. Tap the Individuals tab. It's in the upper-left side of the page. This will limit your search to include only people.
5. Tap the City ▼ tab. It's below and to the right of individuals tab near the top of the screen. This will bring up a window at the bottom of the screen.
6. Tap the "Find a city" search bar. It's at the top of the window that's at the bottom of the screen.
7. Key in a city's name. You'll see suggestions appear below the search bar as you type.
8. Tap the city you wish to browse in. It must be listed below the search bar.
9. Tap Apply. It's in the top-right corner of the "City" window that's at the bottom of the screen. Doing so will bring up a list of individuals who have both the name and the area you entered on their profiles.
- For example: if you key in "John Smith" as the name and selected Detroit as the city, Facebook would raise a list of all users called John Smith who have Detroit set as their area.
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address (or telephone number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Click the search bar. This field is at the top of the Facebook page.
3. Get in a person's name. Type in the name of the individual you want to find, then press ↵ Enter. Doing so brings up a list of people in your area with a matching (or similar) name.
4. Click individuals tab. It's simply below the search bar at the top of the Facebook page.
5. Click the Select a city link. You'll find this link on the left side of the page underneath the "City" heading. Clicking it opens a search bar.
6. Key in a city's name. You'll see suggestions appear below the search bar as you type.
7. Click a city's name. It needs to be listed below the search bar. This will revitalize the search results to display people who have both the name and the city you picked on their profile.
- For instance: if you key in "Sarah Smith" as the name and selected New York as the city, you would see a list of individuals named Sarah Smith who reside in New york city displayed here.
Hopefully this short article Search Facebook Friends By City has given you further insight into the Facebook.