Make Your Own Facebook Cover Photo
1. These are the first images I see when I land on your page and they set the tone as to what I ought to anticipate to see. Whether that tone is right or not it is implanted in my head.
2. Your online exposure and traffic is changing traditional traditional traffic but the principles of organisation are still the same. You would never ever ask me to the Grand Opening of your company at a traditional place without ensuring everything is best and in location. So why do it online?
We have actually created a little "cheat-sheet" that will assist you rock out your Facebook page. The info is readily available on Facebook however sometimes difficult to discover and confusing so we have actually taken the time to simplify it.
Cover Picture Dimensions
Cover pictures are 851 pixels large and 315 pixels high. If you submit an image that's smaller sized than these dimensions, it will get stretched to this larger size and may appear fuzzy or low res. The image you upload must be at least 399 pixels broad.
To get the finest quality image and fastest load times for your Page, submit an sRGB JPG file that's 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels high and less than 100 kilobytes.
Profile Image Dimensions
Yes. Your profile image should be at least 180 pixels large. If you are uncertain of whether your image satisfies this requirement, you can right-click on the image to see the photo properties, which ought to include the image dimensions (ex: 100 x 91 would be too little).
If you cannot find the image's dimensions, try uploading the photo and assigning it as your profile picture. You will see the following error message if the image is too little.
Facebook Page Terms for Cover Photos
Facebook has created some new terms that should be followed. All covers are public. This means that anyone who visits your Page will be able to see your cover. Covers can not be misleading, misleading, or infringe on anybody else's copyright. You might not motivate individuals to upload your cover to their individual timelines.
Covers might not include:
- Rate or purchase information, such as "40% off" or "Download it on socialmusic.com";
- Contact details such as a site address, e-mail, mailing address, or information that ought to go in your Page's "About" section;
- Referrals to Facebook features or actions, such as "Like" or "Share" or an arrow pointing from the cover picture to any of these functions; or
- Calls to action, such as "Get it now" or "Inform your friends."
Basically, Facebook desires your Page cover photo to be a captivating photo and they desire to assist you get as lots of fans/ fans as possible.
There you have it. You are now prepared to setup your amazing Facebook Cover Image and Profile Image and when you do, be sure to let us understand.
Such articles Make Your Own Facebook Cover Photo thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.