If I Block Someone On Facebook
It is essential to note this up front-- by obstructing somebody you are not 100% totally obstructing absolutely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook describes:
If you block someone, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or interact with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you currently have with a person you block will be broken (for instance, friendship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Note that blocking someone may not prevent all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not extend to in other places on the Web.
It's also worth pointing out that when you obstruct someone, not only will they not be able to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't have the ability to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First off, check in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Privacy area of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the person you wish to obstruct in the Person field. Alternately, you can enter their email address in the Email filed, however you'll require to understand exactly which email address they have actually associated with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than one person, a list will appear displaying all of the possible matches. Find the person you wish to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to eliminate this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the eliminate link next to the blocked person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the If I Block Someone On Facebook with your friends.