I Deactivated My Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Fake accounts are a violation of our Statement of Rights and Obligations. All accounts need to comply with the following policies:
- You must offer your genuine very first name and surname. Impersonating anybody or anything is restricted.
- You are not permitted to develop several accounts that exist exclusively for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an offense of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) created to represent celebs, animals, ideas, or inanimate objects are strictly forbidden.
- Profiles (timelines) created for the purpose of spamming or bugging others are strictly restricted.
Individuals on Facebook want to communicate with their genuine pals and individuals they know in the genuine world. Since phony accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not allowed to remain on the website.
It seems that finally Facebook are actially beginning to impose their policy about numerous accounts and phony profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Labels can be used as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or last name (like Bob instead of Robert).
So what occurred? Well, I think it is among two things-- either somebody has actually reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using trademark name. Either method, I was worthy of a warning initially, prior to they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one has the ability to contact me by means of Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Network Supervisor, this is a major blow. It's been three hours since they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Till then, if you require to, you can call me via Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or utilize comping labels-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll require to upload ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't think much of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the I Deactivated My Facebook Account with your friends.