How To Unhide A Post On Facebook
1. Hide your wall post from a particular individual by hovering your mouse over the post and clicking on the downward arrow that appears in the leading right corner of the post. Select "Custom" from the menu. Enter the name of the individual you desire to conceal the post from in the "Hide this from" field; click your buddy's name when Facebook shows a line with her name and thumbnail. Additionally, go into the name of a pal list. Get in the next name or list, if applicable, and click "Conserve Changes" when you're finished.
2. Conceal all Facebook wall posts from specific people by default by clicking the "Account" link in the top right corner of your profile photo and then "Personal privacy Settings." Click on the button below "Custom" in the "Control Your Default Personal privacy" area. Enter the name of a pal or friend list in the "Conceal this from" field. Click "Save Changes."
3. Stop certain individuals from seeing among your profile information sections, such as "Music" or "Employer," by going to your profile page and clicking "Edit Profile" at the top of your profile. Click the tab in the left column of the screen that represents the area you desire to edit. Click the arrow next to a section and pick "Customized" from the menu. Get in the name of a pal or list in the "Conceal this from" field and click "Save Changes."
1. Click the Arrow Icon at the top of any Facebook page and choose Activity Log.
2. Select Posts You've Concealed on the menu along the left of the screen.
3. Find the post you wish to unhide and click the button in its top-right corner.
4. Click Allowed On Timeline to unhide the post.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Unhide A Post On Facebook. Many thanks.