How To Track Who Visited My Facebook Profile
There are many 3rd celebration software tools which declare to do the work for you however I question their authenticity. In this tutorial, I am going to inform you about a number of simple techniques which will let you know who saw your profile the most number of times.
Technique 1 : Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a complimentary Google chrome extension that allows you to track who views your facebook.It works exactly what exactly it states, but the only limitation is it only works for the chrome users so you can just track those visitors who currently have this extension installed on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome web browser other sensible this extension will not work. So it is much better to make your friends aware about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
Ways to See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now see an extra 'visitors' tab beside the left of 'home' on the top blue bar.
3. Click it, a popup will open showing you the recent visitors of your facebook profile with time, but as I mentioned in the past, it will just reveal those visitors who have actually already set up the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% free and ad free chrome extension. It's principle is cool and works great if more persons are utilizing it.
Technique 2 : Manual Technique To Examine Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click on your browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the best corner, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Do not include Quotes).
5. Next to that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are in fact profile IDs's of people or your good friends who visit your FB timeline.
6. Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number beside it with a "". For example, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The very first ID shows the one who visits profile more often while the last ID never ever visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Track Who Visited My Facebook Profile. Many thanks.