In this guide, we're just going to tell you ways to sync your Facebook contacts with your Android phone-- which is used to be actually truly easy till Facebook changed their API and made it practically difficult to sync contact lists.
How To Sync Facebook Contacts?
Here, whatever the trick is going to be gone over here is inning accordance with the current and updated version of the FB. So, prior to using this trick, this thing remember. Now, take a look at the simple and simple steps of The best ways to Sync Facebook Contacts to smart devices devices.
- Firstly, open the Facebook App on your Android mobile.
- On the web page of the Facebook, below the search panel, you must see four options horizontally.
- Here, tap on the last alternative as three lines, which is at the upper right corner of the screen.
- It brings you to a new screen which is having some options.
- Now, you must see the 3rd choice as Friends. Tap on it.
- Then, go to the Contacts Tab.
- On the next screen, at the bottom of the screen, there is a blue color box with a text Begin.
- Tap on it, to continue.
After that, wait until the completion of the process. Because this procedure may take awhile. If as soon as the procedure is done, then you are also done effectively! By by doing this, you can easily Sync Facebook Contacts to Android smartphone.
But, exactly what to do if you wish to delete imported contacts on Facebook.
To do so,
- Go to the Menu >> Facebook >> Option >> Friends >> Contacts tab.
- Here, it reveals you a list of the contacts that have been imported.
- Now, select one-by-one contacts, scroll down the screen and choose erase.
Above process will help you to erase the imported contacts on the Facebook. We hope that this conversation will be very useful to you to get the limitless joy of Facebook. If it assists you, then likewise share it with other Facebook users. If that's all we can tell about How To Sync Facebook Contacts I hope this article was helpful thank you.