In this guide, we're just going to inform you ways to sync your Facebook contacts with your Android phone-- which is used to be really truly easy till Facebook changed their API and made it essentially impossible to sync contact lists.
How To Sync Facebook Contacts To Android?
Here, whatever the trick is going to be discussed here is inning accordance with the most recent and updated version of the FB. So, before utilizing this trick, this thing remember. Now, have an appearance at the basic and easy actions of How to Sync Facebook Contacts to smartphones gadgets.
- To start with, open the Facebook App on your Android mobile.
- On the house page of the Facebook, below the search panel, you should see 4 options horizontally.
- Here, tap on the last choice as 3 lines, which is at the upper right corner of the screen.
- It brings you to a brand-new screen which is having some alternatives.
- Now, you must see the 3rd alternative as Pals. Tap on it.
- Then, go to the Contacts Tab.
- On the next screen, at the bottom of the screen, there is a blue color box with a text Get Started.
- Tap on it, to continue.
After that, wait until the conclusion of the procedure. Since this procedure might take awhile. If once the procedure is done, then you are also done effectively! By in this manner, you can easily Sync Facebook Contacts to Android smart device.
However, what to do if you wish to delete imported contacts on Facebook.
To do so,
- Go to the Menu >> Facebook >> Alternative >> Friends >> Contacts tab.
- Here, it reveals you a list of the contacts that have been imported.
- Now, choose one-by-one contacts, scroll down the screen and select delete.
Above process will assist you to erase the imported contacts on the Facebook. We hope that this discussion will be really helpful to you to obtain the unlimited joy of Facebook. If it helps you, then likewise share it with other Facebook users. If that's all we can tell about How To Sync Facebook Contacts To Android I hope this article was helpful thank you.