How To Share Video On Facebook
Sharing a Pal's Video Post
1. Browse to Facebook and log in. Locate your friend's video that you desire to share.
2. Click the blue "Share" button beneath the video.
3. Click "Share Link" in order to post the video for your pals to see. Learn more about editing the video details and personal privacy settings in the "Modifying a Video's Personal privacy and Info Details" section at the end of this article.
Uploading your Personal Video from your Computer
1. Navigate to Facebook and log in. Click the "Add Photos/Video" button. This link is at the top of the page, right away following the "Update Status" and preceding the "Produce Picture Album" text.
2. Browse through your computer and choose a video to upload.
- Facebook will just enable you to upload videos in these formats: 3g2, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, avi, dat, divx, dv, f4v, flv, m2ts, m4v, mkv, mod, mov, mp4, mpe, mpeg, mpeg4, mpg, mts, nsv, ogm, ogv, qt, tod, ts, vob, and wmv. You can find the file format by ideal clicking on the file and choosing "Characteristic" in Windows or "Get Information" in Mac OS X. You will discover the file format listed next to "Submit Format" in Windows and "Kind" in Mac OS X.
- Facebook likewise limits the size and length of the video. You might only submit video which depend on 1gb or 20 minutes, whichever comes first.
3. Click on the file you want to submit then click "Open.".
4. Click "Post" to publish your video. The video will take a while to submit, but Facebook will inform you when the video is prepared to view.
Posting a Video's URL.
1. Discover your video's URL (usually in the top bar of your internet browser). Copy the URL.
- You might copy a URL by highlighting it and either right-clicking then choosing "copy" or by pushing CTL+C on your keyboard.
2. Navigate and log into Facebook.
3. Paste the URL as a status upgrade. Then click on "Post." You will see that you can play the video straight from Facebook.
- To past the URL, you might either right-click and pick "paste" or push CTL+V on your keyboard.
Posting a Video Utilizing the "Share" Function.
1. Find the video you desire to share on your preferred video site.
2. Discover the "Share" Button and Click it.
- In Youtube, the button appears as linked text (i.e. "Share") listed below the video.
- In DailyMotion, the button is an overlay on the video which specifically states "Facebook" with the Facebook logo design.
- If you are using a various website, then you may need to search for a variation of the "Share" button.
3. Follow any essential actions to share with Facebook.
- In Youtube, a drop-down list will appear. Click the blue and white "f," the Facebook logo.
- In DailyMotion, just click the first Facebook logo design that is overlaid on the video.
- Other "Share" features might have you click on other versions of the Facebook logo design.
4. Visit to Facebook and compose a remark if you want.
5. Click the "Share" button. Your video will be published and you will be able to see it from Facebook.
Modifying a Video's Privacy and Info Details.
When sharing a video on Facebook, you may include extra details about it. Before clicking "Post" from Facebook or using the "Share" feature from other sites, consider exactly what additional details you want to add about the video.
1. Compose something about the video by typing in the space that says, "Say something about this ...".
2. Click "Customized" to choose who you desire to see the video. For circumstances, you can allow anyone on the web to view it by picking "Public" or limit access to just your Facebook good friends by clicking on "Pals.".
3. Tag people to the video by clicking on the icon in the lower left-hand side which appears like a profile of a person with a plus indication. Type their name and then click that person when Facebook notes them.
4. Add an area to the video by clicking the icon which appears like an upside-down teardrop. Type the location and then click on your wanted area when Facebook lists it.
5. Click on the icon which appears like a smiling face to include exactly what you're feeling or doing.
- Browse through Facebook's alternatives, such as "feeling" or "seeing." You might choose to choose among the options Facebook offers or type your own response. For example, if you are watching a specific show then type the name and Facebook will more than likely list the show, which you would click. If you wish to state that you are "seeing my household" since you have shared your better half's trip video, however, then you might just type that text in package. Because Facebook does not have a preset for "my family," you will have to scroll to the bottom of the predetermined alternatives and click on your particular text (in this instance "my family").
6. Ensure the "Say something about this ..." section updates as you have picked prior to clicking "Post.".
Hopefully this short article How To Share Video On Facebook has given you further insight into the Facebook.