How To See Who Visited My Profile In Facebook
There are many 3rd celebration software application tools which claim to do the work for you but I question their authenticity. In this tutorial, I am going to inform you about a number of simple tricks which will let you understand who saw your profile the most number of times.
Technique 1 : Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a free Google chrome extension that enables you to track who sees your facebook.It works what precisely it says, however the only constraint is it only works for the chrome users so you can just track those visitors who currently have this extension installed on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome web browser other sensible this extension will not work. So it is better to make your buddies mindful about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
The best ways to See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now notice an extra 'visitors' tab next to the left of 'house' on the leading blue bar.
3. Click it, a popup will open revealing you the current visitors of your facebook profile with time, however as I mentioned in the past, it will only show those visitors who have actually currently set up the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% free and advertisement totally free chrome extension. It's principle is cool and works great if more persons are using it.
Technique 2 : Manual Method To Inspect Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click your browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Don't include Quotes).
5. Beside that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are actually profile IDs's of people or your pals who visit your FB timeline.
6. Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "". For instance, if the ID is abcd, you need to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The first ID shows the one who goes to profile more frequently while the last ID never visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To See Who Visited My Profile In Facebook. Many thanks.