Now, you are directed to the facebook insights report on page likes. Often I prefer to see who is liking my page, and what pages are connecting to the pages that I supervise. This is helpful info that is now gone ... or is it
How To See Facebook Followers
The Simple Method.
Click the 'Like This' link as previously.
You will see your facebook insights for this page.
On top right, simply above the chart, you will see a link that states "SEE LIKES" ... click it!
That was simple, simply never explained by the fb peeps. The other method you can do this is a bit more involved the first time you do it, however you can bookmark it and constantly see it with one click in the future.
Ways to See Who 'Likes' Your Facebook Page.
You can still get this valuable information by utilizing this little trick to see who is linking to your page:.
- First, you require to find your facebook page id (skip to step 8 if you already understand your id).
- Navigate to the facebook page that you wish to see who your fans are.
- Right click and choose 'View Source' or 'Page Source'.
- Hit cmd+ f to search (ctrl+ f if using a pc).
- Enter this into the search field:/ feeds/page. php?id=.
- Instantly following the,/ feeds/page. php?id=, is a string of numbers, this is your facebook page id.
- Emphasize and copy the page id number and conserve it somewhere.
- Copy and paste this link into your address bar https://www.facebook.com/browse/page_fans/?page_id=XXXXXXXXX.
- Change the XXXXXXXX with your page id number that you just saved.
- Click enter.
FACEBOOK TIMELINE UPDATE!
When you update your facebook page to the brand-new Timeline design, you will have the ability to easily see the list of your facebook fans. Similar to the previous list, you will just have the ability to see the most current 500 individuals or pages who have actually liked your page. To see who your facebook fans are, navigate to your facebook page. Scroll up the the admin panel. You will see a "BRAND-NEW LIKE" tab with a preview of the last 4 who have liked your page. There is a 'See All' link, which will make the other 496 visible. Utilize the drop down menu to toggle between 'people' and 'pages'.
Now you have the same list that you are used to seeing when clicking the 'Like this' facebook link.
Thus the article How To See Facebook Followers from us, hopefully useful thank you.