How To Save Videos Off Facebook
There are numerous apps and software applications that you can install and download Facebook videos In this short article, I concentrated on two fundamental methods to perform this task. You do not require to download and install any software application or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following 2 simple approaches.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Help of Other Websites
This is a hassle-free method of downloading a Facebook video if you are utilizing a PC or laptop. Though it works on your Mobile phone also, you may discover it a bit hard to switch in between web pages. The most typical sites for this task are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are many others however I discovered these dependable and easy to use. Here are the actions to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in an internet browser. Ideally Google Chrome.
2. Right click the wanted video. It will open a context menu. From this menu choose the "Show Video URL" choice.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pushing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and type in the URL of one of these sites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you desire to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the space given on the opened website in the second tab and click the download button. You can do this by pressing Get in secret.
6. Select the needed video quality and the place on your device where you wish to wait.
7. Your required video will be downloaded in a few seconds.
Now you don't have to scroll down your Facebook page to find and replay an interesting video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you want.
Technique 2: Directly from Facebook.
The 2nd technique lacks any app or website. You can directly download Facebook Videos by following these fast actions-.
1. Login Facebook and open the preferred video by clicking it. It will open in a brand-new tab.
2. The video should be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, change "www" with "m" and push get in.
3. Now scroll down to the wanted video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video again here (It is vital to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click on the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be prompted to save the video on your PC or laptop computer through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Provide a sensible name to the video and save it on your laptop computer or PC for future usage.
Once you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop computer, you can quickly copy it in your mobile phone and enjoy the videos even when you are offline. These are the 2 easiest method to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some unreliable app or software. If we missed something easier, don't be reluctant to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Save Videos Off Facebook with your friends.