How To Save Video From Facebook
There are numerous apps and softwares that you can set up and download Facebook videos In this short article, I focused on 2 fundamental ways to perform this job. You do not require to download and set up any software application or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following two simple approaches.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Help of Other Websites
This is a practical approach of downloading a Facebook video if you are utilizing a PC or laptop. Though it works on your Smartphone as well, you may find it a bit difficult to switch between webpages. The most common sites for this task are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are many others however I found these trustworthy and easy to utilize. Here are the actions to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in an internet browser. Ideally Google Chrome.
2. Right click on the desired video. It will open a context menu. From this menu select the "Show Video URL" option.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pressing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and type in the URL of one of these sites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you want to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the space offered on the opened website in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pressing Go into key.
6. Select the needed video quality and the area on your gadget where you wish to wait.
7. Your required video will be downloaded in a few seconds.
Now you do not have to scroll down your Facebook page to find and replay an interesting video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you want.
Technique 2: Straight from Facebook.
The second approach lacks any app or website. You can straight download Facebook Videos by following these fast actions-.
1. Login Facebook and open the wanted video by clicking on it. It will open in a new tab.
2. The video should be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, change "www" with "m" and press get in.
3. Now scroll down to the desired video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video again here (It is essential to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click on the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be prompted to conserve the video on your PC or laptop computer through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Provide an affordable name to the video and wait on your laptop or PC for future use.
Once you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop computer, you can easily copy it in your smartphone and take pleasure in the videos even when you are offline. These are the two simplest method to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some undependable app or software. If we missed out on something easier, don't be reluctant to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Save Video From Facebook with your friends.