How To Save Video From Facebook To Computer
There are numerous apps and softwares that you can set up and download Facebook videos In this short article, I concentrated on two fundamental methods to perform this task. You do not require to download and set up any software application or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following 2 easy approaches.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Assistance of Other Websites
This is a hassle-free method of downloading a Facebook video if you are using a PC or laptop computer. Though it works on your Mobile phone as well, you might find it a bit challenging to change between web pages. The most common websites for this job are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are lots of others however I discovered these reputable and easy to utilize. Here are the steps to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in a browser. Preferably Google Chrome.
2. Right click on the preferred video. It will open a context menu. From this menu choose the "Program Video URL" choice.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pushing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and key in the URL of one of these sites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you wish to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the space provided on the opened site in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pushing Get in secret.
6. Select the required video quality and the area on your device where you desire to save it.
7. Your needed video will be downloaded in a few seconds.
Now you don't need to scroll down your Facebook page to locate and replay a fascinating video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you want.
Technique 2: Straight from Facebook.
The second technique is without any app or website. You can directly download Facebook Videos by following these fast actions-.
1. Login Facebook and open the wanted video by clicking on it. It will open in a brand-new tab.
2. The video should be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, change "www" with "m" and press get in.
3. Now scroll down to the wanted video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video once again here (It is important to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be triggered to conserve the video on your PC or laptop through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Give a sensible name to the video and wait on your laptop computer or PC for future usage.
Once you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop, you can easily copy it in your mobile phone and enjoy the videos even when you are offline. These are the 2 simplest method to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some undependable app or software. If we missed something simpler, do not hesitate to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Save Video From Facebook To Computer with your friends.