How To Save A Video From Facebook To My Computer
There are many apps and softwares that you can install and download Facebook videos In this short article, I focused on two basic ways to perform this job. You don't need to download and set up any software or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following 2 easy techniques.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Assistance of Other Sites
This is a convenient technique of downloading a Facebook video if you are utilizing a PC or laptop. Though it works on your Smart device as well, you may discover it a bit hard to change in between webpages. The most typical websites for this task are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are many others but I discovered these trustworthy and easy to utilize. Here are the steps to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in an internet browser. Preferably Google Chrome.
2. Right click on the wanted video. It will open a context menu. From this menu choose the "Show Video URL" option.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pressing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and type in the URL of one of these sites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you desire to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the area provided on the opened website in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pressing Go into secret.
6. Select the needed video quality and the place on your gadget where you desire to save it.
7. Your needed video will be downloaded in a couple of seconds.
Now you do not have to scroll down your Facebook page to locate and replay an interesting video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you wish.
Technique 2: Straight from Facebook.
The second technique lacks any app or site. You can straight download Facebook Videos by following these quick steps-.
1. Login Facebook and open the wanted video by clicking on it. It will open in a new tab.
2. The video must be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, replace "www" with "m" and press get in.
3. Now scroll down to the desired video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video again here (It is important to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be prompted to save the video on your PC or laptop computer through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Offer a sensible name to the video and wait on your laptop or PC for future usage.
As soon as you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop computer, you can quickly copy it in your mobile phone and take pleasure in the videos even when you are offline. These are the two easiest way to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some undependable app or software application. If we missed something much easier, do not think twice to share in the comments box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Save A Video From Facebook To My Computer with your friends.