Therefore, this application looks like a beneficial and convenient tool for staying connected with pals or household members. However, while some users find Facebook Messenger beneficial application, others grumble that installation of other program is bothersome. Not so long ago it was enough to keep just one Facebook app, and now users are required to install another one in order to enjoy all social network's functions. Therefore, they have to use additional phone space.
How To Remove Facebook Messenger
When installing Messenger people likewise have to provide the app approval to access the info related to their contacts, SMS, phone, calendar, connection, location, images and other files, camera, microphone, Wi-Fi information, device ID, and many other information.
Officially, Facebook mentions that this details is needed for offering better services and appropriate ads. Nevertheless, you can find many speculations and rumors how this social network spies on users and how aggregated information may be used. We can not confirm or reject these talks. But for those who are worried about their personal privacy, we can assist to uninstall messenger from their phones.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on Android
If you have an Android device and want to disable Facebook Messenger, you have to follow these steps:
1. Open Google Play
2. Look for this application utilizing the magnifying glass in the top right corner. There you can type "Facebook Messenger".
3. Also, you can likewise access the "My Apps" list where you will discover all the apps you have actually installed on your phone. Go to "Settings and merely scroll down up until you find the "Apps" section.
4. As soon as you have discovered the "Messenger" app, click the "Uninstall" button and verify that you desire to start uninstalling this application. When finished, you will see that the Facebook Messenger icon has vanished from your "Start" menu and if you likewise had it there.
If you don't wish to completely erase the app however just disable it, here's how to do it.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on iPhone
If you're trying to find how to uninstall Facebook Messenger from iPhone or iPad the process is simple:
1. Press the Messenger icon for a few seconds and watch it begin to shake and show a cross in the left corner.
2. Now, you'll simply need to press it.
3. The app will be uninstalled.
Ways To Uninstall Facebook Messenger on a Windows Phone
Facebook Messenger also exists for Windows mobile phones, so if that's your OS, you need to do the following:
1. Go to the list of applications and press on Messenger.
2. Then, a kind of popup menu with the "Uninstall" option appears, then press it.
3. You need to answer "Yes" to verify you wish to delete this app therefore completely uninstall Facebook Messenger for your Windows Phone.
Turn off Facebook Messenger from your computer
If you're also fed up of getting messages on your computer's Facebook messenger, then here's ways to deactivate it. You won't have the ability to erase it on the computer completely as the messaging function is not a separate app, but part of the social media network:
- Discover the chat bar at the right of your screen.
- Go to the "choices" symbol at the far right of the screen.
- Click "Switch off chat".
- Select if you desire your chat to be turned off for all your contacts or just particular individuals.
If you 'd like to read similar posts to How To Remove Facebook Messenger, we recommend you browse around our Internet classification.