How To Remove All Pictures From Facebook
1. Introduce the Facebook app on your Android device. You can find the app icon on one of the screens or in the Apps menu.
2. Type your e-mail address into the "Email" field and the password into the "Password" field and tap "Visit" to log in to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Menu" icon-- the one with three horizontal white lines-- and after that tap "Photos" in the Apps area to browse to the Photos location of your Facebook account.
4. Tap the "Albums" tab to view all albums and after that tap the album which contains the picture you wish to delete.
5. Tap the image you wish to erase to see it and after that press or tap the "Menu" button on your Android phone to show the menu box.
6. Tap "Erase image" and then tap "Delete" to verify and erase the image from the album. Tap "Cancel" if you wish to terminate and keep the image.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Remove All Pictures From Facebook. Many thanks.