How To Permanently Deactivate My Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are a violation of our Statement of Rights and Obligations. All accounts need to abide by the following policies:
- You need to provide your genuine very first name and last name. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.
- You are not enabled to develop several accounts that exist entirely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is a violation of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) developed to represent stars, family pets, ideas, or inanimate things are strictly restricted.
- Profiles (timelines) developed for the purpose of spamming or pestering others are strictly forbidden.
Individuals on Facebook desire to communicate with their real pals and the individuals they understand in the real life. Given that phony accounts can damage the stability of this environment, they are not allowed to remain on the site.
It appears that finally Facebook are actially starting to enforce their policy about multiple accounts and phony profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real very first or surname (like Bob rather of Robert).
So what occurred? Well, I think it is among 2 things-- either someone has reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on making use of trademark name. Either method, I deserved a caution initially, prior to they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody has the ability to contact me by means of Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Media Manager, this is a major blow. It's been 3 hours since they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Till then, if you have to, you can call me via Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll have to upload ID revealing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I do not think a lot of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Permanently Deactivate My Facebook Account with your friends.