How To Get Facebook Deleted Message History
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click on a little triangle at the pointer right corner of the screen near the lock icon.
3. When the drop-down menu occurs, select Settings.
4. Select the General tab at the leading left of the menu.
5. Find the Download a copy of your Facebook information link placed beneath the General settings box.
6. Press Download a copy button.
7. On the Download Your Details window, click Download Archive to begin downloading.
8. Enter your Facebook password and press Send to continue.
9. When the information is downloaded, open the data folder and discover the index.htm file in the facebook-yourusername folder.
10. Now you have to discover the Messages folder and search for the conversation that you need. Hopefully, you'll find it!
To prevent essential Facebook messages from loss or accidental elimination, we would recommend you to configure Facebook to send out copies of messages to your email account. For this purpose, you need to:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click a little triangle at the tip right corner of the screen near the lock icon and select Settings from a drop-down menu.
- Open Notifications settings and click Edit button together with the Email messages.
- On the new window, find the Exactly what you'll receive option and mark the Select the All alerts, except the ones you unsubscribe from.
- Then scroll down and click Turn on near the Messages alternative (the first one from the list).
That's it. Now all Facebook messages will automatically be sent to your e-mail. To avoid email from being obstructed by Facebook messages, we would suggest to filter Facebook messages and produce a separate folder for them.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Get Facebook Deleted Message History. Many thanks.