How To Get Deleted Messages On Facebook Back
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click a little triangle at the idea right corner of the screen near the lock icon.
3. When the drop-down menu takes place, choose Settings.
4. Select the General tab at the top left of the menu.
5. Locate the Download a copy of your Facebook information link positioned beneath the General settings box.
6. Press Download a copy button.
7. On the Download Your Information window, click Download Archive to start downloading.
8. Enter your Facebook password and press Send to continue.
9. When the information is downloaded, open the information folder and find the index.htm file in the facebook-yourusername folder.
10. Now you need to discover the Messages folder and search for the conversation that you require. Hopefully, you'll find it!
To avoid essential Facebook messages from loss or accidental elimination, we would suggest you to set up Facebook to send out copies of messages to your e-mail account. For this purpose, you need to:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click a little triangle at the suggestion right corner of the screen near the lock icon and select Settings from a drop-down menu.
- Open Notifications settings and click Edit button together with the Email messages.
- On the new window, discover the What you'll get choice and mark the Select the All notifications, other than the ones you unsubscribe from.
- Then scroll down and click Turn on near the Messages choice (the very first one from the list).
That's it. Now all Facebook messages will automatically be sent out to your email. To avoid e-mail from being clogged by Facebook messages, we would suggest to filter Facebook messages and develop a separate folder for them.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Get Deleted Messages On Facebook Back. Many thanks.