How To Get Deactivate Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an infraction of our Declaration of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts need to comply with the following policies:
- You should supply your genuine first name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is forbidden.
- You are not permitted to develop numerous accounts that exist solely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an offense of Facebook policy to maintain more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) created to represent stars, family pets, ideas, or inanimate items are strictly prohibited.
- Profiles (timelines) developed for the function of spamming or bothering others are strictly restricted.
People on Facebook wish to engage with their real good friends and individuals they know in the genuine world. Because fake accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not permitted to remain on the site.
It seems that finally Facebook are actially starting to implement their policy about several accounts and fake profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Labels can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or surname (like Bob instead of Robert).
So exactly what taken place? Well, I believe it is among two things-- either somebody has actually reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on making use of brand name names. Either method, I deserved a caution first, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody is able to contact me via Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Media Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours since they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Until then, if you need to, you can contact me via Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets handicapped you'll require to upload ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't think many of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Get Deactivate Facebook Account with your friends.