How To Get Back All Deleted Messages On Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click a little triangle at the idea right corner of the screen near the lock icon.
3. When the drop-down menu occurs, select Settings.
4. Select the General tab on top left of the menu.
5. Locate the Download a copy of your Facebook data link put below the General settings box.
6. Press Download a copy button.
7. On the Download Your Info window, click Download Archive to begin downloading.
8. Enter your Facebook password and press Submit to continue.
9. When the information is downloaded, open the information folder and discover the index.htm file in the facebook-yourusername folder.
10. Now you need to find the Messages folder and search for the discussion that you require. Ideally, you'll find it!
To prevent crucial Facebook messages from loss or unexpected removal, we would advise you to configure Facebook to send copies of messages to your e-mail account. For this function, you must:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on a little triangle at the suggestion right corner of the screen near the lock icon and choose Settings from a drop-down menu.
- Open Notifications settings and click Edit button along with the Email messages.
- On the new window, discover the Exactly what you'll receive alternative and mark the Select the All alerts, except the ones you unsubscribe from.
- Then scroll down and click Switch on near the Messages alternative (the very first one from the list).
That's it. Now all Facebook messages will automatically be sent out to your email. To prevent email from being blocked by Facebook messages, we would suggest to filter Facebook messages and create a separate folder for them.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Get Back All Deleted Messages On Facebook. Many thanks.