How To Erase All Facebook Posts
It's been 3 years because we published a short article on how to clean your Facebook timeline and strip it down to absolutely nothing however all of us understand how Facebook modifications from time to time, breaking tricks and hacks found to make the social media platform more useable.
An Android app to erase your Facebook timeline was likewise released which we discussed but I make certain Facebook has actually killed this already. The technique published in the post to wipe clean Facebook timeline not works and we were called by among our users who brought it to our notification.
I attempted it and recognized it held true. iMacros is a Firefox plugin that instantly loops whatever you inform it to do on a web page. Simply tell it to delete a post and loop it, it keeps doing it till every post has been erased.
The new timeline does not support this add-on however then I just personally found a method around it that works quite well. If you're fretted about past status updates and pictures on your Facebook timeline ruining your task prospects or personal life, here's a method out.
Using iMacros to Erase all Facebook Timeline Posts
- Now relax, relax and enjoy the magic happen. You can switch to another tab and simply go ahead doing something else but make sure to check every now and then to see if the posts are still being deleted.
This works pretty well at the time of composing this short article. By the way, managing your privacy settings is advised and we have a comprehensive on that you can examine out.
How do I delete all my posts on Facebook at once using an Android/Windows PC?
To erase Facebook Posts simultaneously, you ought to first login to your Facebook Account.
- Go To Activity Log (Leading Right Drop Down Menu).
- To Erase Posts made by you, Change to Your Posts, you can discover a Pencil like Icon, click on it & choose Erase to erase it. There is likewise an option to hide the Facebook Posts by picking Hidden from Timeline.
- Delete it one by one & make your Timeline look clean and clear.
- To Delete Posts tagged by someone else, Switch to Posts You're Tagged In, you can find a Pencil like Icon, click it & select Erase to delete it. There is likewise an alternative to hide it by choosing Hidden from Timeline.
Regrettably there is no alternative to erase all posts simultaneously, you have do it one by one.
If it's a Facebook Page, you can delete up to 25 posts simultaneously.
Ways to erase Facebook Posts at the same time on your Facebook Page?
- Open Your Facebook Page.
- Switch To Publishing Tools.
- Select the Checkbox that you can discover at Top of all your Posts & just listed below the text "Released Posts".
- Click Actions and Erase option.
- You can erase up to 25 posts simultaneously. Un-Select those which you wish to left behind on your Page.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Erase All Facebook Posts with your friends.